Okay, let's say the title of my Blog Post thinks that today is April Fool's Day. But no, it's not. Because this week is not a good one.
Yesterday Freja called. She invited me over. I was over at her house for two hours. When Mom and Braeden came to pick me up to go to swimming,they were driving the car, which Mom hates to drive. I got suspicious. The van's battery had died. Someone had accidentally left on the lights.
We left to swimming. We were fatally late.
At swimming, my coach said we could do diving ( every one's all-time favorite ) on one condition. He had us do 50 yd backstroke. If none of us looked back at the wall when we ended, we could dive. When every one finished our coach said, " I'm not giving any names, but some one looked back at the wall."
At the very end he let us do one dive, though.
On the way home from swimming, we were listening to the radio. It said there said there was a big blizzard in North Dakota. This morning Dad left for just there.
I got up really early this morning so I could say good-bye. After I had showered and dressed, I looked out the window to look and see if I would be able to see the first little part of the sunrise. Guess what? Dad's car was nowhere in sight. He had already left!!!
But perhaps today won't be to bad. Are new fridge arrived earlier, and looking out the window just now now, there aren't to many clouds.
Even if I am going crazy. But that's a story for later.
No comments:
Post a Comment