Thursday, January 19, 2012

Because I'm Bored

This is the blogpost that I am writing because I'm bored. I realized I can say whatever crazy thing I want because I doubt anyone reads this anyway.

So here is the pivotal question:

Are you reading this?

(gasp)

Now if you are, then comment.

If not, comment anyway.

Please?

4 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

Emma, this is really your grandma. I'm signed in as grandpa. I am glad you are blogging again. It sounds like you were bored with the snow week. But maybe it got you writing again and that's a good thing. Hope you can go back to school this week.

Thelma said...

I am reading. And I love you.

Hannah E. Kremer said...

Hi, Emma, its your good friend hannah, here! Haha that sounded kinda nerdy and weird....but its hannah so yah...im commenting...isnt that happy? NOW GO READ MY BLOG!!! jk c u tomorrow

Hannah E. Kremer said...

EMMA! save me I'm so boreddd... I don't like spring break anymore. (Are you supposed to capitalize seasons? Yes, I think you are. I'm just not gonna fix it.)