Saturday, February 11, 2012

So now I know at least a few people are reading this.

Oops. I just put the first sentence of my post as my title. Well I don't feel like changing it.

So I was at Write Stuff (my writing group. we're  a ton of nerds :) the other night, and I met this girl Helen who is a lot like me. She loves singing and Harry Potter and writing poetry. She told me about this type of poetry where you describe something, but never use that word in the poem. I have a few of those, and i want you to see if you can guess what they are.

Dots
Moon
Sky
Bright
True to the light
True to the light

Cold
Sun
Night
White
True to the light
True to the light

One come evening
One come evening
All through the night
True to the light
True to the light

Heres the next one:

Not for you
For me
For many
Not you

Blue as blue
Green
Soft
So blue

Beautiful crashing
White
Frothy
Crashing

Always going
Pulling
Pushing
Going, never gone

Okay, last one:

Escape
Out
Flying
     High
          High

Burning
Heat
Soaring
    Up
          Up

Cooling
Fall
Dipping
     Down
          Down

Hiding
Gone
Come
     Back
          Back

2 comments:

Hannah E. Kremer said...

Ok, I think the first one is about the sky, the second one is about the beach? and the third I'm not really sure but maybe airplanes? Birds?

Hannah E. Kremer said...

WAIT! I changed my mind...the second one is about waves? possibly? maybe? IDK...