Saturday, September 21, 2013

Suspense

I am sorry to keep all of you lovely (and excitingly nonexistent! How do you do it?) readers in suspense. I am happy to inform you that you have no need to fear, the rumors of my death are indeed false.

I would like to tell you about the Twice- Kept Land. Actually, I don't. That would take a long time. But I will tell you that I am the Dewdrop Victorious. My co-ruler is Manifest Sunshine. She is very lovely.

I must worn you, don't watch to much British Television. Their shows are crazy sad emotional rollercoasters! Doctor Who and Merlin both make me cry a lot. Why does every one I love have to die? The 10 doctor? He was so amazing! Arthur? He was such a crazy awesome king! Albian needs him! Morgana? She wasn't that sad of a death, I guess. She needed to die. But she was still pretty cool (and looks like Katy Perry.... weird.) Mordrid? He was such a cool creepy little kid, even if he did have a messed up nose and turned evil! The Freaking Dragon? I loooved the dragon! All the other legit people in Doctor Who and Merlin who either died or left? You guys were so legit!

Maybe I just cry too much. But those shows are pretty emotional. Especially seasons 5 and 6 of Doctor Who. I just can't hold in the tears in every freaking episode.

Yeah, so that's my rant.

School is good.

Cookies are good.

Poetry is awesome.

My life is random.

No comments: