Monday, April 30, 2018

The fish are dead. Nothing is okay.

There I was, reading 160 pages of guidelines, when I remembered this blog that I made 10 years ago. Back when I was a Cool and Talented Child. Way back then I was trying to make everything look as lit as possible, and I added the fish on the side.

Those fish gave me life. Those fish were the coolest thing about me. Those fish were there for me when no one else was.

But then they DIED.

I guess Blogger is trying to step into the Now. Kids these days don't want fish on the sides of blogs. They want useful things. Do useful things swim around and let you feed them? I didn't think so.

So now all I have is this real fish that I accidentally made super cold and maybe he'll die and leave me too. That's what all the other fish do.

I'm upset. I'm confused. I just want my fish back.

No comments: