Friday, October 11, 2019

A Teaser... a Sneak Peek if you will

Hello everyone!

I promised a lot of people that I would create a blog while I'm in Paris so they could keep up with my Fun Adventures and here we are almost a month in and I.... haven't done that.

So I'm not creating a blog per se, but I will be posting on this blog that I already have. So really, you could say I'm 11 years ahead rather than 30 days behind.

Alright. I'm going to start giving the people what they want. Consider this your teaser, your promise of better things to come.

And please, for my sake and for your own, don't look at anything else I've ever posted on here. Please. None of us want that.


See you soon!

1 comment:

Geri said...

I am excited to see what you post. Love you.