No seriously. I wouldn't even put them if I didn't have to.
So yeah. I have seven valentines. I will list them all for you:
1. Tigerstar- He's the first because he's my husband. We were married January 5, 2013. We have a son who just turned one yesterday. If you're wondering how he's already one, I'm sorry, I can't help you. I'm not sure myself. it just said "Birthday: February 13" on the tag. So I went with it. His name was Tigerkit, now it's Tigerpaw. Don't ask. Just go read Warrior cats.
2. Hannah- She is one of my bestesterest friends. Yes, of course that is a word. You've never heard it before? Shame.
3. Freja- She is my other bestesterest friend. We have also decided to drown our sorrows in chocolate milk. We don't actually have any sorrows, but if we did....
4. Jessica- She completes our little valentine square that we had on the bus. Jessica, the previous two valentines of mine, and I were sitting in a square on the bus, and we all decided to be each other's valentines.
5. Jaeda- Ha! The peasants at Google recognize Freja, but they don't recognize Jaeda! Anyway, she's my valentine because I asked her if she would be my valentine in health, and then she said yes and came up to sit next to me. The kid who usually sits next to me was gone. But then she got in trouble for talking and had to go back. She came back up later while we were watching this video, but then she had to go back again. Then she was talking back there, so she had to leave the room. Little misbehaving Jaeda. Tsk, tsk.
6. Andrew- He was feeling sad and rejected because nobody would be his valentine, so Hannah and I said we would. We were also sitting next to him on the bus. He also already had like five other valentines, so he wasn't actually that sad or rejected....
7. Brittney- I became Brittney's thirteenth valentine on the way home. It was pretty crazy.
Okay I think that's it. Ojime. THE CANADIAN PEASANTS SAID THAT THAT WAS A WORD! PEEEEEAAAAAASAAAAAAAAANTS!
Okay, I'm done now. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment