Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Wierd Obsession With Naming Things

Before I get to the point of this post, I want to tell every nobody who reads this that I'm in Palm Springs right now. It's really nice. Go read my mom's blog. She'll tell you all about what we've actually done. I'm also listening to some One Direction right now. It's the song Summer Love. I love it so much!!

Anyway, back to my weird obsession with naming things (mainly electronics). I just like to name things. They seem so incomplete without a name. I named my journal so I could address it properly as I write. Its name is Crikey. Don't ask me why. I seriously don't know why I named it that.

Now I'm listening to the song Na Na Na. More on that later.

I named my iPod Pablo. Because it looks like a Pablo, I guess. I named my karaoke player stereo thingamajig Petey. It just sort of popped into my head while I was talking to it. Yes i talk to my stereo. Don't you?

I'm not the only one, though. You know how you're supposed to name apple products? Well in our family we actually call them by those names. Braeden's computer is named Neptune. Mom's computer is named the Compe. I spelled it wrong, but it doesn't let me do one of those fancy things above the e. So just pretend, okay? Her phone is named Pinkie Pie. Or maybe it's Pye. I don't know. My dad's phone is Voice Box, but we don't really call it that.

So yeah. That's about it. Okay back to Na Na Na. I'm not listening to it anymore, I'm listening to Kiss You. But this is also one of the songs I'm going to talk about. Anyway, One Direction has this weird obsession with the word "Na." In these songs they say it a billion times: Na Na Na, What Makes you Beautiful, Kiss You, I Wish, One Way Or Another, and then a couple others that I can't remember which songs they are. They are also into doors and rewind buttons. But I need to go now.

Bye everybody. 

1 comment:

Emma said...

IDK why the font got smaller at the end. Sorry