Yesterday Ammon, Melanee, and Cormac came! I waited all day, and they finally showed up at around 9:45 PM!
Today I spent my morning cuddling one of the cutest babies in the world. Cormac is adorable! Today at lunch he started making noises like he was angry, and glaring at the ceiling.
"You're so cute when you're mad!" is what Melanee said. I most wholeheartedly agree. Of course, he's just cute anyway!
By the way, I don;t think anyone reads my blog. No one ever comments!
2 comments:
Emma, I your penpal commented twice today and this makes 3. I read it as often as I can.
I wanted to tell you that my friend, Stephanie, at work said that an Ipod is much better than an MP3 player and Stephanie has had both. I wanted to let you know that. I'm glad you're having a good time with Cormac.
Love,
Grandma
I love your blog. The fish are cool!
Post a Comment