Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fairies (and other things)

A while ago I finished reading the fourth Fablehaven book. Inspired by the many fairies in the book, and dragons, I decided to give drawing them a shot.



So I sat down and began sketching a few fairies. Pleased by how good they looked, I got a excited. I turned it into a scene from the first Fablehaven book. The scene depicts Kendra Sorensen presenting a fairy with an elixir that causes the fairy to grow larger.



This is the half-colored picture.


Kendra presents Shiara ( a fairy)
with the elixir.


A man (Dale) was turned to lead. He
is cowering in the pose
he had after he was frozen.


A fairy admires herself in the water of
a bird bath.


Three fairies fly nearby each other.


A fairy swoops at the top of the drawing.

2 comments:

Melanee said...

Emma, you are so so talented.

Hannah E. Kremer said...

I am done commenting now. TOo tired. bye :)