Friday, March 26, 2010

Like Braeden and Clarrissa Before Me

Apparently there's some new fad, and all the cool people are alphabetically writing down the names of people they know. Here is my list (don't be offended if I forgot you):



Adam (two or three) Ammon, Ashley, Amy
Braeden, Baggett (are last names allowed?), Brian
Clarrissa, Carolina, Coralee, Chloe (2)
Desi, Devyn, Danielle
Emma (2), Enoch, Elizabeth, Edgar
Freja
Geri, Gretchen
Holden, Hunter, Hyrum
Isaah
Jackson, Jacob (2), Jennie
Kyra, Karly, Kim, Kelly
Lilliana, Liberty, Leif
Marianne, Melanee, Mackenzie, Megan, Morgan (3), Marcos
N. Nobody
Olivia (3)
Paisley
Q. Nobody
Ruben
Sadie, Sammy
Thelma, Talia
U. Nobody
V. Nobody
Whitney
X. Nobody
Y. Nobody
Z. Nobody



The Nobodys have a huge family!

3 comments:

Thelma said...

I think we need to go to Nevada...you forgot your brother Mark and your Grandpa Mark. You forgot Tabor, Katie and Ruby. You forgot Jennifer, Luke and Isaiah and Savannah. You forgot Cormac. I forgive you. You have a big family...not to mention the Davises you forgot...

Way to get on the band wagon though.

Emma said...

I remembered Isaiah, I just forgot an i!

Hannah E. Kremer said...

Uh, excuse me! JK i didnt even know you then. Yep...