Monday, March 8, 2010

Why?

Why? Why do I have to get a retainer? I don't care how cute the orthodontist makes them look, it is a terrible thing to get a mold. I think I could of gone my entire life without ever wanting a lady I've never met shoving a gross rubbery thing in my mouth.



Why? Why do I have to live so far away from half of my family? I love my extended family here, but does that mean that I can't live with the others I love?



Why? Why do I have to live in such a cold climate, where even the sunny days are freezing? Is there no light that can penetrate this cloak of darkness that surrounds us? How long till we truly meet our doom?



Why . . . ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the answers to your questions, Emma, but I love your writing. You really have a gift.