I just handed the best book I ever read (I haven't finished it yet, though) to Braeden, who eagerly accepted it, and immediately opened it to where he last left off.
We have a deal. I read three chapters, he reads three chapters, I read three chapters, he reads three chapters, and so on.
Have you guessed the title of the book yet?
Where I last left off the two main characters were fighting a demon horde, which was foolishly released from the prison Zzyzx by the Society of the Evening Star (long story). And honestly? I can't tell if the Knights of the Dawn (another long story) are going to win. You can usually tell with this type of thing. By the way, Fablehaven takes place in modern times, and the Knights of the Dawn are not real knights.
All I can tell is this: Vasilis (are you getting tired of long stories?) the Sword of Light and Darkness rocks.
If you want here these long stories, you will have to read Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison.
2 comments:
Okay.
I have no idea why i said okay
I dont know
I ate a bunch of muffin batter
its my weakness
I have no idea what to do
Si i am commenting a lot on your blog now
Again
Even though I should probably go do something porductive
oh well
bye now
Post a Comment