I have been getting constant emails from my friend Ashley to join Facebook. She wants to be my friend there, so she can show me pictures and stuff.
I asked my mom about it.
I said I wouldn't really do anything on Facebook, just post those little message thingies, and I would only be friends with my Mom, Ashley, my cousins, and other family.
She said she would talk to Dad.
I hope that Ashley's persuasion to me + my persuasion to Mom + Mom "talking" to Dad = Happy (and less emails I keep forgetting to answer)!
How will this all end . . . ?
3 comments:
I hope you can get a facebook. Tell your mom I'm on your side. Have a great day.
I heard a rumor that your father can be bribed.
Over summer I'm shutting down my blog to get a facebook. I guess I can only have one or the other... :( but I never ever have naything to blog about...
-HEK
Post a Comment