On Saturday, the big garage sale day, me and Mark went up to a the busiest part of Pinehurst. Mark set up with a bunch of trashy toys he no longer wanted. I set up my jewelry that I had been carefully making, the money that I made from it would go to charity.
Everyone avoided my sales. A couple of six-year-old kids stopped to eye Mark's sales, a few even bought some toys, but as for everyone else? They circumvented me to go to a different garage sale.
Mom came up and encouraged me, kindly buying some of my jewelry. She gave me a brownie, and asked if I wanted to close up and look at the other garage sales with her and Braeden. I agreed.
We looked around at the sales, mom bought some nice furniture, then we drove to Pioneer Trails. They, too, were having the huge garage sale day. We looked at a lot of garage sales. I got out of the car for one of them, and Mom said, "Don't get the tiger!"
It took me about two seconds to see what she meant.
Right there, in the middle of the driveway, was an enormous stuffed tiger. It was about the size of a sort-of-young tiger. I fell in love with it (How could I not? Big stuffed animal, favorite type of cat, I had to get it!). I saw a big sign that said " all money proceeds to breast cancer cure." The tiger also cost only two bucks!
I told Mom. She reluctantly told me I could get it so long as I got rid of enough stuffed animals. I bought it immediately.
Here is a picture of him:
3 comments:
At first, I didn't know what circumvented meant. But I used that handy little thing they call a dictionary and now I know what it means. Aren't you proud? Yes you are.
Oh, and Tigerstar MAY act like he loves you most...but, he really loves me most. We're soulmates. That's a little weird. Nevermind. You can have him back. I'm with Larry Loomberger...as soon as he learns my name...But, I think he already knows it. Hmmm...I dunno. But I have good news (to me) regarding him that I'll tell you on Monday...or whenever I see you next.
SPEAKING OF LARRY LOOMBERGER!!!!!! OMG!!!!! HE TALKED TO ME!!!!! THESE ARE HIS EXACT WORDS:
"'scuse me"
isnt that just so sweet!!! yes i know.
By the way this comment was written on May 26th 2012,and he spoke his first words ever to me on exactly MAY 23rd 2012!!!!!!!
Im a little obsessed...but hes really hot...if things dont work out ill go out (and marry) with Harry Styles...unless thats weird to marry your business partner...hmmmmm idk well c ya
-H.E.K*
*Soon to be LOOMBERGER!
Post a Comment