Monday, February 8, 2010

Camp Emfrepaikyeshtal

Yesterday, I got bored. That isn't uncommon for a Sunday.



I was poring through my American Girl Magazines. I came to a certain summer issue, and saw an article called "Camp AG."



It held ideas for holding you're own Summer Camp. You can invite some friends and set up a tent in you're backyard. Then they stay for a few nights where you act like you are the counselor of a real Summer Camp.



The article gave fun ideas for snacks, meals, crafts, games, and campfire stories.



Soon I shall begin Operation Begging-Mom-and-Dad-for-"Please-can-I-hold-a-Summer-Camp-with-my-friends?"



I want to invite (during the Summer) my friends, Freja, Paisley, Kyra, Eshna, and my cousin Talia, to the camp to stay for three days and three nights. If they all come, I will call the camp Camp Emfrepaikyeshtal (Em-fruh-pay-kee-esh-tuhl). This is because my "Camp AG" article says that you should take the first two or three letters of each camper's name and put them together to make a camp name.



During my free time I have been dreaming up a schedule, than writing it down.



Now, to see if Mom and Dad will let me have a Summer Camp......

2 comments:

Emma said...

Please comment on my Blog. I like it when people comment. It helps me to know that people are reading my blog. Plus, I like reading you're comments.

Thanks!

-Emma

Thelma said...

I will give you a definite maybe on your camp.

Or, those famous mother words...

we'll see.