You probably know how much I love looking at American Girl Magazines.
A month or two ago, I was looking through some AG magazines. I found the January/February 2009 issue. I started looking through it, partially because the girl on the cover looked slightly like the actor who plays Meg from The Phantom of the Opera.
I saw an article about throwing a Valentines Day, or "Valen-Tiny," party.
Interested, I read it. It told how to throw a party full of tiny things! It told how to make tiny treats, tiny drinks, tiny games, tiny crafts, and tiny invites.
Excitedly, I showed Mom. I asked for a little Valen-Tiny party. I promised to only invite three or four friends. She agreed to let me invite three friends. So Freja, Talia, and my friend from my church class, Jennie, are going to attend my party.
I am really excited for my party! Mom is refusing to even mention the party until my room (which has the same amount of floor space as a table, a small one) is perfect.
Mom is also acting all smug, sure I won't be able to do it. I am trying to prove her wrong.
I hope that I will be able to do this.
I'm getting desperate.
Oh well.............
4 comments:
this is braeden your awesome brother 1.more like three big tables
2.dont call mom smug
3.im awesome
4. your a good writer
5.im awesome
Me? Smug?!?
The last I heard you were having the party so Congratulations! You did it! I hope the party was fun.
Post a Comment