Mom has been typing up my story, so I can send it in to a publishing company.
When she finished the first chapter (that's all she's finished), I looked over it to revise it. I added a few words here, took out a couple there, and changed some words into italics.
It was confusing sometimes, because I don't fully understand Microsoft Word.
I realized how much easier it would be if I just revised the book before she typed it.
So that's what I did.
When we left for piano lessons yesterday, I was armed with my piano books, my book, a pen, and Eragon (by Christopher Paolini).
As I heard the melodic strains of Old McDonald come from Sister William's piano (for Mark's lesson), I scribbled down notes in my book. But, as I heard the sweeter, more awesome notes of Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (from Phantom of the Opera) coming from Braeden, I was wrapped up in reading Eragon.
So, I hope all this revising works out, and that Mom will be able to read it. If not, then that will be lame for her.
Sorry, Mom.
2 comments:
Emma,
I have finally been able to read your blog. I read all of your posts. You are such a wonderful writer. I love your poetry and your writing. I would love to buy your book when it's published. Maybe we can do our penpal thing through your blog. I love you.
LOve,
Grandma Dahl
Please know that I read all your comments. Comment frequently please.
-Emma Davis
Post a Comment