Friday, February 5, 2010

Mixed and Jumbled

Braeden just walked by me saying,



"I have 75 bucks on me!"



Then Mark started talking about Star Wars to a non-listening brother.



Then Mom started complaining about Braeden putting money into his bank account, because she would have to match it.



All through this I have just been typing.



If you don't want to continue reading this post, that's okay too. It's just Mixed and Jumbled.



I got a new idea for a book. The book is about a girl who goes to her great-aunt's really old house. She goes to explore the attic, and finds these blue shoes. She gets permission from her great-aunt to keep them. When ever she wears them weird and magical things happen to her.



Mark just walked up to me and presented me a Lego guy and said,



"Here Emma, this can be be your hammer guy! He has a hat!"



What he's talking about, I have no idea.



Weirdness. Mixed and Jumbledness. And I don't care if that isn't a word.

No comments: