Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Publishing Companys

Unless this is the only Blog Post of mine that you have ever read, you all know I am writing a series of books. You may or may not know that my all-time best friend, Freja, is writing a book as well.



We both want our books published by the same company. The problem is, we don't agree on the publishing company. Freja wants our books published by Arthur A. Levine Books (the publishers of the Harry Potter books). I, on the other hand, want our books published by Harper Collins (publishers of the Warrior Cat books).



After a little bit of arguing, we decided that we would find the better of the two. Meaning that we would go with the publishing company that is more willing to publish our books for a better price, and is more willing to publish them at all!



Now all we need to do is finish typing our books, then figure out which is the better publishing company. I'm hoping that it's going to be Harper Collins.

2 comments:

Geri said...

Thank you Emma for inviting me to read your blog. You write the same way you talk. Grandma

Clarissa Johnson said...

I can't wait to read your great books. Remember me when you're famous.