Who needs titles anyway? I can't think of them on many occasions.
I apologize if the words of this Blog post sound suspiciously like the lyrics of some songs. I am currently listening to the I-pod I got for my birthday.
Speaking of the I-pod I got, I was telling my friend Sadie about it at Activity Days on Wednesday, and she yelled,"YOU GOT AN I-POD!?!"
Then she started telling me about all the ways that an MP3-Players are so much better than I-pods (Sadie got an MP3-Player for Christmas).
"On an MP3-Player you can listen to the radio," she said proudly. I pointed out that I don't often listen to the radio.
"But what if your favorite song is on the radio?" she persisted. I just shrugged and let the subject drop.
I now have to get off.
Bye!
2 comments:
I like your blog, Emma. You are a fine writer. I'm sure your Ipod is great.
Edgar has an MP3 player and he wishes he had an ipod instead. From my (very limited) experience, ipods are lots better. Happy Belated Birthday.
Post a Comment