I'm stuck. I once said that I finished the book I was writing. Now I'm writing the second book in the series. There will be at least four books. I have exactly planned out whats going to happen. If only I knew how to go about doing that!
But, for now, I'll give you some exclusive info about the first book. I don't want to give away too much before it's published, but here is a little.Before you read any more, here is something to know. The main character, *Fox, and three others, *Rabbit, *Wolf, and *Tiger, attempted to defeat the enemy (that's all I'll say).As they left, here is something *Fox found:
.......*Fox rushed ahead of the others, the new leaves of small, young trees brushing her face. The others were soon out of sight.
Suddenly, a tall, sixteen-year-old boy stepped out from behind a thick tree. He had black hair, eyes, and clothes. He wore a long, black, cloak.
"Who are you?" *Fox asked.
"I am Shadow, former apprentice of *Demonkor."
That is the suspenseful last few paragraphs of my first book. If you liked that, then you better read my book when it's published!
*Fox and Rabbit are female humans, so are Wolf and Tiger, only male. Demonkor is the male, human leader of the enemy. Fox, Rabbit, and Tiger are all fifteen, Wolf is seventeen, and no one knows how old Demonkor is.
No comments:
Post a Comment